Sunday, August 9, 2009

That's AMAZING MOM!

This weekend we took Madi downtown on the train (Trax for those of you in Utah) because she has been begging us to take her down there everytime she sees a train. Now Dad doesn't like to ride Trax because one time he was on his way to a Jazz game and the Trax train broke down and he didn't make it to the game till 3rd quarter. He also says there are too many freaks on the train. I say what the hell..it's a night out and I get to do a lot of people watching (which I love to do...but who doesn't).

So we get on the train and Madi is loving it. She thinks she is in heaven. When we get a little close to town she startes noticing that the buildings are getting taller and taller. All of a sudden we get to this really tall building and she looks it up and down and out of her cute little mouth comes...

"Mama, That's AMAZING!"

I have no idea where that came from but she thought those buildings were AMAZING.

I absolutely LOVE watching her grow and wonder what is going on inside her cute little head. You never know whats coming out of her next...I'll keep you posted.

No comments: