Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cow Pies - Mom not doing her job!

Across the street from my mom's house is a field with 4 cute baby cows. These little things are so cute you want to take one home with you. Madi the other day noticed that when they poop it gets all over their tail, bums and down their leg. Well this just really grossed her out and she proceeds to tell my mom "Bonna (Grandma) the cows mom needs to wipe their bums." My mom says "The cows mom needs to wipe their bums?" and Madi says with a really disgusted look on her face "Ya, wipe their bums."

So a couple of days go by and my mom was watching Madi. My Uncle Jim came over and was visiting with my mom and out of the blue Madi came from the other room with 4 diapers and the wipes and headed for the front door. My mom said "Madi, where are you going?" and she said "I'm going to go wipe the cows bums and put on their diapers!" She took it upon herself to go out and clean up the cows bums because their mom wasn't doing a very good job of it.

I just love wondering what is going through Madi's head at any given moment. She is so cleaver and comes up with the darnedest things. I absolutely LOVE being her mom.

No comments: