Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She's gonna be TALL!!!

So, I dropped of Madi at daycare today and was totally shocked. I was watching her play with the other kids and realized that she is a head taller than all of the 3 year old's at daycare. I was shocked because she just turned 2.

We went swimming tonight and while playing in the pool this little girl came up to her and wanted to play. Madi was as tall as she was and I asked how old she was and she said 5.

She is wearing 4T clothing and some 5T. Thank goodness summer is coming because those short pants can now become capri's. LOL!!!

I totally LOVE being super tall so I hope that will pass onto Madi. Go Tall People!!!

2 comments:

Little G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little G said...

Tall People are cool. On average they are better looking, more likable, and smarter. Lol