Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year...New Blog!

As you can see from our family photo I am now making this "The Page Family Blog" not just Madi's blog. However, we are a big part of "Madi's World" so the blog title will remain the same.

A little bit about this cute little photo up there...UGH!!! I didn't plan family pictures very well because I scheduled them on a daycare day, during nap time and at dinner time. Not too smart on my part. You see, on daycare days Madi comes home a whole different little one. She has just spent the day with many kids. She learns fast and picks up on rather interesting habits in the short little time she is there. Stories for another day.

Anyhow, we took probably 200 photos and this one was the only one with out tears, eyes closed (Tony) or the back of Madi's head. It turned out Fabulously!!!

I hope you enjoy this years blog. It is planning to be an adventurous one.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

How cute is that?!?! I love your family picture! Thanks for your sweet comments....yes it will be scary and exciting all at the same time. I miss seeing all of you! Hope all is well!

Love Cynthia!!