Saturday, November 22, 2008

Madison Turns 2

On Sunday November 16th Madison turned 2 years old. We all had so much fun at her party. When everyone was starting to arrive for her party she was watching Barney on the big screen and was in what we call... her Barney trance. Every time she watched Barney she is in this trance that no one can break.

When Barney was over everyone had arrived and we decided to have dinner...Madi's favorite food...Fettuccine Alfredo. It was mmmmm delicious!!!

While we were finishing up dinner Madi came over to me, crawled up on my lap and went to sleep. I guess it is her party so I just let her take a nap. It was priceless.

While she was napping I showed the video I made with pictures of her throughout the last year. It was so amazing to see how much she had grown this past year.

Here are some of the pictures from her birthday.

1 comment:

Little G said...

Sorry we couldn't make the party after all. I can't wait till George is old enough to play! Maybe when we are all old we will see George flirting with Madi.